- Day to day business operations.
- Inspecting and testing vehicles.
- Completing preventive maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oils changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing and replacing filters.
- Listening to customers descriptions of issues, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions, replacing parts and components.
- Verifying vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives and adjusting controls and systems.
- Keeping shop equipment operating by following operations instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, and calling for repairs.
- Have your own or some equipment and tools for daily performance.
$2,000 Signing Bonus
* New mechanic hires will receive a $2,000.00 signing bonus. This bonus will be paid only after the employee has worked full time for 30 days.